1.1.1. The READY TO FIGHT website located at https://rtfight.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website);
1.1.2. Administration of the site READY TO FIGHT (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) - authorized employees who organize and carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, data scope to be processed, actions or operations performed with personal data;
1.1.3. Personal data (hereinafter - Data) - information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable private individual (subject of personal data) that can be provided to other persons.
1.1.4. Data processing - a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with Data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, blocking, deletion, destruction of Data;
1.1.5. Confidentiality of Data - a mandatory requirement for the Administration to prevent the dissemination of Data without the consent of the individual or other legal grounds;
1.1.6. Cookies are a small piece of user data sent by a web server and stored on a computer or other device that is used to access the Website. In other words, cookies serve to make the use of the Website more convenient, for example, so that the user does not have to repeat the login process on the next visit. The website uses both persistent and session cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on the computer or other device of the user who logged into the Website for a longer period of time, and session Cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed;
1.1.7. Pixel is a small piece of data that is used to track user actions on the Website in order to improve the quality of service.
2.4. The Administration checks the accuracy of the Data provided by the user of the Website.
2.5. The administration provides users with the ability to quickly and easily make payments and at the same time guarantees reliable data safety through multi-level protection and the use of payment card tokenization technology using a data encryption system that allows you to make payments without disclosing payment card details. Tokens: protect personal information and financial transactions by transmitting payment card data in encrypted form; they are created through mathematical formulas or random alphanumeric generators, and also cannot be used by scammers, as they do not carry any value. When registering a payment card on the Company's website, the user sends a request for the assignment of a token that will be used instead of the details of such a payment card. The acquiring bank that makes the transfer and the card-issuing bank use the available information about the payment card holder and his decrypted payment information to make the transfer.
- name, surname, patronymic (if there is one), passport details, taxpayer identification number, date of birth and / or age, gender, marital status, payment card numbers, payment card tokens (USB keys designed to protect the User's information);
- information about the User's account (in particular, login, phone number), e-mail address, login and password, account processing data, other Data necessary to provide services to Users of the Website, communicate with Users, including when the User contacts support service of the Website;
- information that Users provide to the Administration when concluding agreements for the provision of services by accepting a public offer published on the Website;
- information necessary for communication between Users of the Website, including for receiving and sending messages, posting reviews, comments, making payments, for fulfilling Users’ requests and receiving feedback from the User, if necessary, information posted by Users based on the service they received, reviews, comments, customer support requests, complaints, claims, other requests;
- data about the devices used by the User, information about the visited websites by the Users and / or their mobile Data (in case the User uses a mobile application) such as: IP-address, date and time when the User uses the Website, information about the software, as well as the Internet browser used, information about the operating system of the mobile device, information about the operation of the User's devices, individual device identifiers used by the Users;
- other data obtained legally from partners and/or third parties.
3.3. The Administration protects Data that is automatically transmitted while viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which the Pixel is installed.
3.4. Disabling Cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Website or its incorrect operation.
4.1. User data may be used by the Administration for the following purposes:
4.1.1. Identification of a user who has registered or previously shared their Data with the Website for auto-filling forms, processing payments;
4.1.2. Providing the user with access to personalized resources;
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the user, including sending messages, requests regarding the use of the Website;
4.1.4. Informing the user of the Website about the status of the application;
4.1.5. Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website;
4.1.6. Providing the user with special offers, newsletters and other information.
5.1. The processing of User Data is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. User data can be transferred to government authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
5.3. In case loss or disclosure of Data, the Administration informs the user about the loss or disclosure of Data.
5.4. The Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.5. The Administration, in conjunction with the user, takes the necessary measures to prevent damage or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of User Data.
6.1. The user is obliged:
6.1.1. To provide information about the Data necessary for the successful completion of the feedback forms on the Website.
6.2. The administration is obliged:
6.2.3. To take precautions to protect the confidentiality of User Data in accordance with the procedure that is usually used to protect this kind of information;
6.2.4. To block the User’s Data, from the moment of the request by the user, his legal representative or the authorized body on consumer rights protection for the period of verification, in case of detection of false Data or illegal actions.
7.3. The Administration is not responsible for damages or losses incurred by the User or third parties as a result of an erroneous understanding or misunderstanding of the terms of this Policy.
7.4. The terminology used in this Policy has the same meaning as in the User Agreement, unless otherwise indicated.
8.1. At any time, the user can delete data in the settings of his personal account. To do this, go to the tab "Your information on RTF" and in the "Delete your account" section, click the "Delete" button. All personal data will be deleted and will not be recoverable.