26 May

Revealed: The Earnings of Usyk and Dubois for the Forthcoming Bout

Oleksandr Usyk, the reigning WBA, WBO, and IBF world heavyweight champion, is preparing for his upcoming face-off against Daniel Dubois, who is the mandatory challenger for the WBA title.

K2 Promotions Ukraine emerged victorious in the fight's promotional auction, bidding a substantial $8 million for the rights to host the match. This bid surpassed the $5.6 million offer from Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions.

Усик и Дюбуа нарушили дедлайн переговоров: промоутер Александра рассказал о  судьбе боя | Fightnews.info

Under the contractual terms, Usyk is set to pocket 75% of the total $6 million prize pool, with Dubois receiving the remaining 25% or $2 million. These financial details were shared by influential boxing insider and talkSPORT journalist Michael Benson.